Loving Elementary School is home to our most enthusiastic learners. You can’t help but smile when you see the excited faces of our littlest learners. Elementary school is a wonderful place to be, whether learning your A-B-C’s or all about history!
Loving Elementary launches extended day program By Springboard. The Loving Elementary program offers:
- Research-Based Programming: Activities are based on academic research regarding student learning - academic skills, social-emotional development, physical well-being, and healthy choices.
- Captivating Student Activities: Our programs deliver exciting, motivating and fun activities for students that extend their learning into the out-of-school-time environment.
- High Quality Staff: Our programs are staffed with experienced teachers who are deeply committed to improving educational outcomes for children.
- Close School Partnerships: Our programs are deeply embedded within our partner schools’ community and are aligned to the needs and culture of each school.
- Parent Engagement: We regularly connect with parents through multiple modes of communication.
- Safe Environment: We ensure a safe and nurturing environment within our programs.
Learning is Fun!
This year Loving Elementary's theme is "Learning Is Fun." We want our students to catch the spirit and look forward to every challenge as we equip them with the skills needed to be successful-productive members of an ever changing society.
When parents and families get involved in education, children benefit. Show your child how important his/her education is to you by becoming a member of our parent council. You’ll enjoy planning fun student and family activities and getting to know other Loving families. Join and make a difference today.
Elementary Student Council
Students at Loving Elementary have the opportunity to participate on the student council where they help plan fundraising activities, learn about the legislative process by visiting our state capitol, and plan student activities. These students work hard in the classroom and exemplify great character traits among their peers.
Accelerated Reader Progress